Should've Kissed You

The timing was perfect, the moment was real. The nighting was cold, you're figure's surreal. But I have a feeling when time flies too high, gravity will lose grip, I'll be waving you goodbye. The innocence of it all, I never saw coming. You were new to my world, my heart is humming. But I have a feeling I'll have no clue as what to do. I shouldve gone by storm. I should've kissed you. I've made up my mind, love is on my to do list. I've done the rest, no need to real me in. Wait up for me, I got the point, I get the jist. I dont know what to do, but I swear I should've kissed you I swear I should've kissed you Letting go was a drag, should've kept you near. I fought my wars, wiped away every solid tear. But I have a feeling Im due for renewal, ive been checked out, you've used me like a special tool. I've made up my mind, love is on my to do list. I've done the rest, no need to real me in. Wait up for me, I got the point, I get the jist. I dont know what to do, but I swear I should've kissed you

Zoya_Khan said...
Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:12 am
Good Job!!!