My Exception

The exception of my life. My precious jewel the reason I breath. When I'm in the dark I turn to you for light. Your touch awakens my senses, your kiss touches my soul. Never to depart these feelings are forever. Fallen hard never wanting to leave never felt this way, they say true love prevails. I hate to leave feels like a dream floating in a sea drifting away. Your smile has me mesmerized.Hooked like a drug not hearing what anyone has to say. The attraction is clear. Never fail to please you look right through me. My heart no longer mines, but yours. You have become my life can't lie or deny the feelings are gold never cold. Confessed and confronting these feelings that I can't hide. The magnetic hold so strong. The truth has been told. Some people grow apart but you'll stay in my heart. My love will never depart convinced I'm invincible my heart skips a beat. Realize my blessings will never take you for granted. Admire you finally faced my fears loved you from the start. Lifted high off your love. Sweet as honey not here for the money. Here to love, hold, comfort you never to deceive or leave.