What Would You Do For Me?

“What would you do for me?”
“I would

Walk through fire,

Touch a blade,

Drink poison,

Die a slave.
What would you do for me?”
“I would

Kiss you first,

Make it last,

Back away slowly,

And then run away fast.”
“If my

Last wish was for

One last kiss,

But stay with me forever,

Would you mutter ‘never’?”
“I would

Scream it to the world,

Make ‘never’ known,

Tear away from you,

And die my own.”

Gee-Gee said...
this was really good i think you have a future in writting if you really really want it. keep writting ill be looking foward to reading more :) and thank you for commenting on mine as well it means alot

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:29 pm :
Thank you so much!!!

OldYoungOne said...
It sounded liek a song when I read this, nice job :) The use of  dialogue was a clever idea and i could see a couple talking on a phone saying these words.

JoyfulCheers said...
I love the way you written your poem. You dont see much dialoge or questions in a poem but I loved how you used yours. Great set of tone and usage of words. Your a wonderful writer, keep up the work :D

Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:59 pm :
Thank you so much!! Would you mind checking out my poems Sitting Alone and Fishbowl? I would love to hear your opinion in them.

remember16 said...
Oct. 18, 2012 at 6:27 am:
i like the way you added dialougue in it, its very good i can relate to this poem too.

Oct. 23, 2012 at 6:38 pm :
Thank you! Mind checking out my poem, Sitting Alone? It would mean a lot.