I'm Not Here

I'm not here
I don't exist.
I leave no print
In your mind
When you look at me.
Someday I'll die,
But I don't think I was ever born.
I have memories,
But they don't build a past.
I'm very distant,
I don't appear to be real.
I'm nothing you, you see.
I'm not here,I don't exist.

theloverofbooks said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:59 pm:
This poem has such raw, blatant emotion. I can relate to it, and I think that everyone feels this way at one point or another. I love how it is so straightforward. 

SteelersJdog said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:53 pm:
I think that this was well written. Great expression and emotion. I think that you did a fantastic job.  

OldYoungOneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:13 pm:
This poem reminds me of how I felt towards a past crush of mine. He always seemed so distant and I wonder if he even knew my face. Great job on taking me back to my own experience.

Brookie1996This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:03 am:
I really enjoy reading this for some reason, it shows how you really feel when you express yourself in words and i admire your thoughts.

Soccer23 replied...
Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:43 pm :
I liked this poem. You were able to capture my attention and describe your feelings very well.