the game

If the makers of life created a game,Would our additudes be different or all the same?,Would it be built on the art of hate and war?,Or would it be built on peace of mind and prospirety galore?,Would the cares of life be washed away?,Or would the troubles and pains come to punish us and prey?, Would the mountains be short not a long fall?,Or would bullets not reach us or hurt us at all?,Would the earth have plenty of recources to own?,Or would it be a waste land were we`re left all alone?,If this were a game would you want to play?,Well to tell you the truth you`re playing the game everyday.

S.S.SplattersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:05 pm:
very nice but repetive like you are just trying to fill space

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, this is great! The questions are very thought out, and the ending really makes you think. The only suggestion would be to watch out for grammar mistakes and space it out. Other than that, this is amazing! Keep writing :)

lizzyw77 said...
I like the rhyming in this poem! The only line I didn't quite understand was the one reffering to the "mountain" and the "fall." Check out my cliche poem :)

gibbonsgThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:41 am :
thank you and to what i think it means is will everything i have stated about mountains and bullets are inverse of what they usally are  p.s ans if u can tell  you friends about my writing thanks