One, Two, Three

One

Katie’s dad walks in fuming from his long day at work. She hurriedly walk to her room, Locks the door, Anticipating what may happen. He begins banging on her door. He unlocks it and begins screaming At the top of his lungs. His face is beat red, His veins popping, His eyebrows furrowed. He grabs her by the wrist and Throws her to the floor. Just as she anticipated.

Two

Morgan lays in her bed But is woken from the strange noise. She lays their motionless. She is only six and cannot grasp What is happening in the room next door. Yet she is scared. She knows something is not right. All she can do it place her pillow Over the her head and attempt to fall back asleep.

Three

Katie’s teacher begins to ask questions. Katie’s arms are spotted in blue and purple And she has indentions on her wrist From the night before. Her teacher knows. She has no one to tell She knows if she does the incidents Will mearily get worse. All she can do is pray. Pray and hope everything turns out alright.

Everyone is stuck and doesn’t know what to do But everyone has a problem Everyone is going through something. No one has a perfect life. We must all simply make the best Of what we can And forget the rest. We must be kinder to others than necessary, For everyone is fighting some sort of battle.

wildsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:58 am
I made a poem that would be great for the girls perspective TeenInk.com/poetry/all/article/869779/Single-Chain/

today at 7:57 am
Wow you did a really good job. I can see this being more of a short story than a poem but that doesn't matter. I like it still