Some One I Lost | Teen Ink

Some One I Lost

By twettiebird2010 BRONZE, Oak Park, Michigan
twettiebird2010 BRONZE, Oak Park, Michigan

i love my self

When I first lost you I knew I had to find you a few weeks had past still could not find you.
I went to the police they could not find you. I went to the state police they also could not find you as I searched and searched I still could not find you.
When I first lost you I wondered where did u go where you ever going to come back?
When I first lost you I wondered where you dead were u still breathing are you OK?
As I still searched for you I wondered where you hurt are you in a hospital somewhere.
What where you doing did you eat something.

When I first lost you I did not know what to do where to go who to talk to.
The first thing I thought that you where dead and I said no you can’t be dead.
I ask people to help they could not find you nether.
When I first lost you I cried every night because I thought that you were never going to come back.
I was scared because I thought we were never going to find you.

When I first lost you I just said I give up because I can’t find you and I was going to really miss you a lot.
When I first lost you I thought let’s just call it a quit I don’t want to loOK for her no more I quit.
When I first lost you I cried until the next morning until I found out that you where dead.
I wondered who did it that killed you why did they do it why did they kill you. When I first lost you

its about my favorite aunt that past