Without You | Teen Ink

Without You

By heatherbug DIAMOND, Elon, North Carolina
heatherbug DIAMOND, Elon, North Carolina

I'm scared to live my life without you. I can't imagine life without talking to you even if it was once in a blue moon. I told you that you would be the death of me. And you leaving, that's what your doing. But you never really cared, did you? I should have never gotten attached. Cause if I wouldn't have, I wouldn't be crying my eyes out over you. You hurt me, something you promised you'd never do. I'm dead inside with a fake exterior. I scream on the inside, my veins feel like fire coming through them, my heart twists and turns. I ache, I cry, I'm depressed. I need someone to talk to, but your not there. Something happens and I need you, I want to run to you but your no longer there, no longer an option for my sick twisted mind. You're no longer there for my guilty confessions. No longer the beat to my forever dead heart. You were there, you listened to everything I had to say. You're tolerance was at it's peak, I drove it into the ground. In our minds, we were the worlds rejected f*** ups. We understood each other and the pain we went through. We lived the same life, just in another's soul's body. We were distant partners in crime, our waist of time, cause in the real world we were sick in the mind. Now you're gone, this bottle will be filled with my tears as it lays on the ground. I got nothing left, nothing to lose. So I'll be completely honest, your broken like me. I hope she takes your filthy heart and throws you away like she did a thousand times. I hope you're both so happy and so in love and she just throws your filthy heart down the drain, like you did me. I hope you have a guilty conscious that eats at you, I hope my memory haunts you in your dreams like you do me. A while back, I would have never wished a bad thing on your then innocent soul. But you've destroyed mine, so why not show you the pain I went through? I write this to you, just another sick, dark, and twisted mind.

This is about having someone in your life and them completely cutting contact with you, and you're not for sure how you'll make it. You know who you are.