Steel and Black Ink | Teen Ink

Steel and Black Ink

By Jonnynoname BRONZE, Wilmore, Kentucky
Jonnynoname BRONZE, Wilmore, Kentucky
3 articles 1 photo 1 comment

"I have faild many times, but that is why I will succeed"

I'm still wandering this dark gloomy path. I run into conflict with each step. I can't look up from the ground I walk lest I fall into a pit of spikes laid before me by my enemies. I simply walk into deep mines of black and gray and work my own Iron from the earth. I walk through the dark looking for a forge. I craft my own weapons to combat my enemies. They think they can stop me just because my weapons are made of steel and theirs are made of something indestructible. But no, my steel will destroy their stone walls, erected to defy my goals and intimidate my spirit. BUT NO! I will not falter and my blade will spare none in my way. I will wage war with my defilers and the lairs that seek to destroy me. I will destroy their walls and I will write my own story that will be the things that they sing of in songs of victory and triumph. I will take up my steel and I will write my own history in Black Ink.

I wrote this because I'm tired of just letting myself be used. I'm done being the one they go for when they need answers, but when I need help or advice I find myself friendless.

Jonnynoname BRONZE, Wilmore, Kentucky
3 articles 1 photo 1 comment

thanks :D I really appreciate it!

bagley777 GOLD said...
bagley777 GOLD, Tucson, Arizona

Love is a two way street. If you find yourself on a one-way road, it's time to take the next turn off.

I like it(: Really deep. Amazing job! 5 stars!