The worlds in pieces | Teen Ink

The worlds in pieces

By BrokenTeen SILVER, Perth, Other
BrokenTeen SILVER, Perth, Other

You can't change me. Society is nothing but others saying what is right. I'll decide for myself.

Could you see the red? It's my blood, your anger ripped through my body like a blade to my skin. You let loose your demon within. I screamed and cried and all you do is sit by the sidelines.

The anger inside boiling your blood, forcing your greatest fears to hide. Nothing is afraid of you. Until your darkness shows and after your power rained the world just didn't know.

Tree's turned to dust, sky turns to red and rocks fall from the sky. Everyone is bleeding and yet your smiling. Can't you see what your anger does to the world.

Ruined it, End it now. The pain we feel is at a level of nothing now. You've started your raid it ended fast. Now your anger will forever last.

Destruction... Nothing left to kill. You've seen everything in pieces, but your angry still.

Last of all your the only thing left. Take your anger out using yourself as your own baseball bat.

This is about the anger inside us all. The things we can destroy without even realising it.

Mr UG said...
on Oct. 1 2012 at 6:45 am
Why must you use yourself as a baseball bat. When your angry, use it as fuel to work out. Get Flipping Juicy BRAH! Angry Excercise!!

JaddyXD said...
on Oct. 1 2012 at 6:31 am
Wow, truly a great piece of work! I love it :) Well done!

bobcat223 said...
on Sep. 22 2012 at 9:44 am
amazing really spoke to the heart 

on Sep. 21 2012 at 11:15 pm
SoccerGirl1717 BRONZE, Treynor, Iowa

We are only as strong as we make ourselves.

I absolutely love this! It has a message that is true for so many people!! (: Keep writing stuff like this!!

on Sep. 21 2012 at 8:52 pm
SapphireLamour DIAMOND, Omaha, Nebraska
well written!

on Sep. 21 2012 at 7:48 pm
BrokenTeen SILVER, Perth, Other

Thank you very much. 

on Sep. 21 2012 at 3:51 pm
CelebrateDifferences, Long Island, New York

“Gods of Olympus.” Piper stared at Leo. “What happened to you?”
His hair was greased back. He had welding goggles on his forehead, a lipstick mark on his cheek, tattoos all over his arms, and a T-shirt that read HOT STUFF, BAD BOY, and TEAM LEO.
“Long story,” he said.”

There is nothing like alleviating anger than attacking it at the source. NIce poem, very realistic.

Scary time said...
on Sep. 21 2012 at 3:18 pm
very scary in the detail but very good poem.dahmemal

on Sep. 21 2012 at 9:55 am
MarieAntoinette2014 DIAMOND, Scottsburg, Indiana

Isn't it ironic? We ignore the ones who adore us, adore the ones who ignore us, love the ones who hurt us, and hurt the ones that love us.

Scary, how true it is and how I can relate.