The worlds in pieces

Could you see the red? It's my blood, your anger ripped through my body like a blade to my skin. You let loose your demon within. I screamed and cried and all you do is sit by the sidelines.

The anger inside boiling your blood, forcing your greatest fears to hide. Nothing is afraid of you. Until your darkness shows and after your power rained the world just didn't know.

Tree's turned to dust, sky turns to red and rocks fall from the sky. Everyone is bleeding and yet your smiling. Can't you see what your anger does to the world.

Ruined it, End it now. The pain we feel is at a level of nothing now. You've started your raid it ended fast. Now your anger will forever last.

Destruction... Nothing left to kill. You've seen everything in pieces, but your angry still.

Last of all your the only thing left. Take your anger out using yourself as your own baseball bat.

Mr UG said...
Oct. 1, 2012 at 6:45 am
Why must you use yourself as a baseball bat. When your angry, use it as fuel to work out. Get Flipping Juicy BRAH! Angry Excercise!!

JaddyXD said...
Oct. 1, 2012 at 6:31 am
Wow, truly a great piece of work! I love it :) Well done!

bobcat223 said...
Sept. 22, 2012 at 9:44 am
amazing really spoke to the heart 

SoccerGirl1717 said...
I absolutely love this! It has a message that is true for so many people!! (: Keep writing stuff like this!!

SapphireLamour said...
well written!

Zeesrock said...
There is nothing like alleviating anger than attacking it at the source. NIce poem, very realistic.

BrokenTeen replied...
Thank you very much. 

Scary time said...
very scary in the detail but very good poem.dahmemal

MarieAntoinette2012 said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 9:55 am
Scary, how true it is and how I can relate.