Overcoming Child Hood Tram's | Teen Ink

Overcoming Child Hood Tram's

By SamiLaRose GOLD, Port Jefferson, New York
SamiLaRose GOLD, Port Jefferson, New York

"I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true?"

Trains trains how you drive me insane, it's like you've bit a tumor into my brain
So powerful and filled with courage until that time comes along, where you by the tracks but there’s been a miss match and you’re on the wrong side of the tracks
To run and jump and hope and leap until your mission is finally complete
To the other side you run with the train while suffering a minor heart attack in the brain
Fear is an over consuming human emotion it can eat your whole soul without even a not chine
Do not let it conquer you, get up an take a stand and introduce yourself to fear and shake his hand
Tell him all of the wonderful things that you will do because fear is no longer with you
You tell him all you have accomplished and about all that is yet to come, he seems to know you are having fun
As he watches you grow older he sees that his time is through, fear is no longer an element within you.
As he vanishes into a haze, you only see better days.
Bright, sunny, and always new this is how you feel without fear around you
The days went on and you never saw each other again, who's to say it is not really the end.
But the end for now, and let's hope ever after I finally feel as if I have gotten out of this disaster