The Girl You Use To Know

As we walk down the hall you forget what you did to me but what you should know is the girl you use to know is dead.

You ditched her
You made her cry
you destroyed her soul
you made sure she had nothing else to live for .
Know the girl you use to know is dead.

The girl you use to know doesn't care anymore.She has her strengthened back.Shes done letting people run her over.

From now on the girl you use to know is dead and her soul has already moved on.

WishesComeTrue said...
May 20, 2013 at 12:24 am:
thank you I love that you replied because I find your work amazing. I know I just started but I'm hoping that someday my poet skills will be as good as yours.

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 19, 2013 at 10:55 pm:
Hey there! I like the title, sets up an open perspective for the reader. The picture goes along well with the poem. I like the simplicity of the poem and the set-up is interesting. I like the second-person point of view you have going on here. I think that when using repetition it should only be used in longer poems because when used in short poems it just feels like the reader is reading the same thing over and over. But, that's a meer suggestion so take it lightly. Good job.