Dream of Words

i had a dream about words they tumbled together to make a poem ever changing some rhymed with mischievous vigor as their spirit surpassed my smarts i tried to control their intellect but they slipped away to new situations before my brain could believe them the phrases they made had a sense who got away from me always slowing me down but speeding the words up crazy thing i enjoyed the chase searched for something i could use in my own reality but never found an entity who wanted to belong to me this beast who was tame in my psyche never showed me a scrap of something i could keep morphing into impossible structures to confuse me they were beautiful art all their own who never could be remade a poem of a poem whose perfect force has left me with only a memory and unworthy words.

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 27, 2013 at 7:53 am:
i could go on and on! i love this style of writing, first of all, it's amazing. i've only written one piece like this myself, and they tend to be very raw and viscerally deep. great job with this!! second, i love that you say your dreams and thoughts are untamed. it reminds me of one of the pieces i have yet to submit. :)

Padoodallee replied...
May 27, 2013 at 9:26 pm :
Oh thanks! I like this style too! I'll have to read your poem-to-come! It really is a great way to express yourself huh?

haley101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 29, 2013 at 2:40 pm :
definetly ;)  

Scribbler-of-Dreams This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:52 am:
Again, I say, AMAZING.

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:12 am:
I like your "rant" style of writing. Very well done. Please read, rate, and comment on my poems! It would mean a lot:) Thanks!

Padoodallee replied...
Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:18 am :
thank you =) and your poems are fantastic! keep it up!