Achapella

With so many words to say I grab my pad and pen. As I look at where I am and the places I have been. Falsehood is my reality, and people LOVE to pretend. So I keep tabs on my enemies,because there's no such thing as friends. Passion t about all I do, but love is lost in the end. Wish I was heartless like the Tin-man, and could never feel again. My soul spiritually in the grave,my heart full of sin. Rest in peace, eternal sleep, say your prayers end with "Amen". The world left me all alone on life's stages in the dark. I guess my story's acapella, cuz there's no beat to my heart.

jenniedepoet said...
Sept. 2, 2012 at 1:57 am
i...LOVED THIS POEM!!:) great use of words.  i like when you said  "my soul spiritually in the grave, my heart full of sin. rest in peace, eternal sleep, say your prayers end with Amen" SOOOOO CREATIVE...ABSOLUTLY 5 OUT OF 5:) YOUR REALLY TALENTED

DirectingGabs said...
This gave me chills, I completly loved it! Please keep writing(:

Padoodallee said...
Great ending! Everything flowed to that last statement to make it meaningful and memorable.

kseager2 said...
I love this. It shows so much emotion flows great. I think like this sometimes too. I loved the poem!