HOW...

How do you say with words,
What cannot be said?
How do you describe
That which is indescribable
How do you express something
If it is so alien that it leaves you
Speechless
Thoughtless
Words can only go so far
Sight can only show you what’s ahead
And if you look back,
What you have left behind
Though belief is different
Alien
It is limitless
Belief is something you are born with
Something all the living are born with
Belief is power
Belief is weakness
Belief is wider than the sea
And smaller than a grain of sand
Belief is everything
And nothing
Because with belief
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is too hard
Or too far
Too deep
Or too high
Too strong
Or too weak
And all things are within reach

darkdestro27 said...
Jun. 8, 2013 at 8:31 pm:
great job def intriguing and new i like it alot

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
@shahiro def! check out some of my writing?

i legit love this. normally, i don't like free verse, but this is gorgeous

ShahiroThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:34 pm :
=D    Thank you sooooo much!! i appreciate it! +

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:28 pm :
def! check out some of my poems?

May 1, 2013 at 12:09 am :
sure will!

darkdestro27 said...
Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:31 pm:
i like your style of wrightng  

. replied...
Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:38 pm :
Thank you! That means a lot, and I don't think anyone's ever actually told me that before.... thanx!!! :P

Lizzy31This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 14, 2012 at 8:02 am:
hey ! would you please check out my work ? its a fiction story  'by accident"

Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:48 pm :
I would love to read your work! It would help if I could find it though - I looked on your profile and it wasn't there. If you know where it is, I'll check it out- Just write the location.... :D

Sept. 14, 2012 at 8:00 am:
hey! shahiro  i liked your poem . Its inspirational  and i truly believe in belief :)

Sept. 14, 2012 at 11:35 pm :
thanks and sure i will check out your work!!  

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow. Just wow.  MInd checking out some of my work?:)

Aug. 31, 2012 at 3:47 pm :
thxz, and yeah, id love to check out your work!!!!! =P