what do we know about love? when we still have a whole life ahead of us.

Love. Really? I ask myself over and over. Do i really know the concept of it? I mean people say its important to have in life. Yes. It is important in life,Because i need love from someone. Family, friends, siblings. Someone has to love me right??! I mean i just cant live a life with out a single person loving me. Anyways. Mom says I'm to young to know about love. But mom if I'm to young how do i love you, and dad, And the rest of my family and friends? How do i love him? So many questions, that no one has the answers to. Yes. I'm 14, but I think i know plenty about love. I've had a broken heart once or twice, but I know enough, and as the years come I am to know more. Some people really take their loved ones for granted. You never know what's valuable till you loose it. I don't take love for granted. Especially because nowadays love is priceless. I'm glad I am loved. By me, and everyone else who loves me.

SkylerMorningstar said...
very nice and so true

boricua505This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:43 pm :
thank you :)

JanAsh replied...
Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:50 pm :
Woww, again you leave me speechless with what you write, you have ALOT of talent !  I hate reading, but your reading i love reading !!! its just amazing, more than amazing !