Take Home My Daisy Chains

I ride with daisy chains
Flowing on the neck through the wind
Like a flag waving at everyone
Down below.

When I come home
The chains are tangled
From the elusive
Path of the eye.

Appeal to my wish
Take home my daisy chains
Before they become the chain
Of me.

Kay_KayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:14 am:
Hiya lovie :) I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!! XD hehe   Ok, i wanted to be the first to comment on this piece... it really is quite interesting how you have written it... the concept of the daisy chain holding you down so to speak... it's quite intreguing   Love you work sweetie :D P.S. Have a looksy at my stuff! :D PP.SS. I am assuming you know who i am otherwise this could potentially be awkward >.>

Akmal_Knight replied...
Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:24 pm :
Who are you? LOL! yeah, I know you! haha Thank you! have you looked at my other stuff? I will look at your stuff! :) Thanks Sweet Pea! haha :P Yeah, this piece is pretty strange, I wrote it in like 10 minutes and off the top of my head too! haha

Kay_KayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 23, 2012 at 5:47 am :
Yes, i have read your other piece ^-^ it was quite interesting and had you written all over it! haha   I currently have about four pieces pending apporval >.< But there is still quite a few things for you to look at :) Feel free to comment/rate sweetie :) Ima go around and rate your pieces in a sec :)