Tears of Love | Teen Ink

Tears of Love

By Lexie29 BRONZE, Randolph, New Jersey
Lexie29 BRONZE, Randolph, New Jersey

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections." -Unknown ♥

"It doesn't matter if the world is pulling you down. With Christ you have everything."- Nick Jonas

"What you do with your
"When you love someone and they break your heart, dont give up on love, have faith, restart"-Jonas Brothers

"But when you forgive, you love. And when you love, God's light shines on you. " -Into the Wild

"Don't stop, believin"- Journey

"You can't stop people from talking about you, but you can stop giving them things to talk about." Miley Cyrus.

"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."-Twilight

"What can I say, I'm obsessed. And as we know, obsessed girls cannot be responsible for their actions, can we?"- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson." Tom Bodett

"When one door closes, another one opens."

"My #1 confidence trick is reminding myself that God made only one of me, and no one can disregard how special that makes each of us. I am unique. I am beautiful. I am loved. What more could I want?"- Kelly Clarkson ♥

"Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become"

"Whats meant to be is whats meant to be."

After 9’o’clock at night, my eyes are filled with tears
Some tears are the sun as a teardrop
Some tears are teardrop shaped icicles
But regardless, I let them fall as I wait for you

Sometimes I cry until 10 o’clock at night
Other times I cry until 1 in the morning
I question if I am truly on your mind
And wonder if this is supposed to work for us

When I said yes, I knew what I was getting myself into
But I wonder if you understood the effort yourself
Because my heart has a hole until you say hello
And some nights I worry the hole will stay open

I promised to love you forever and always
And you told me the same exact thing
But sometimes I wonder if you really mean it
Because I’d hate to ask for more effort....

----But I don’t know if I am supposed to lose you------

The struggles of a long distance relationship can hurt, especially when he doesn't text me until late at night.