Blank | Teen Ink

By RainbowGummiBearz BRONZE, Norway, Maine
RainbowGummiBearz BRONZE, Norway, Maine

You can't have Love without Hate it's balanced out like Yin and Yang.

Blank is what my mind is right now, a black abyss filled with nothingness, meaningless tears glide their way down my cheeks, lips that are loose and pale, not even a ghost of a pirate smile lingers on them, my arms attached to my sides, for no strength to wrap them around anyone, legs trudging because there is no where to hurry to anymore, my whole entire body drained of feeling and strength, eyes dim show no more light, hands numb and cold, no sense of warmth, Ears block out sound, because why listen if no one with listen to you, but everything isnt blank, my mind is drowning in thoughts, tears slither down my face with meaning, lips long to smile but cannot find the strength to do so, arms ache to be wrapped around a torso, legs hurry to class and lunch, but those really don't matter, blank is what this space use to be, blank is what i want to be on my mind, but that will never happen, you can never be blank because blank isn't blank, it fills a space with letters and colors, even though a paper has nothing on it, it still screams a thousand words.

Just Think about blank the next time you think there's nothing.