Fool me ONCE Fool me TWICE

I can't control these thoughts running through my head because everything about us is dead. The more I think, the more i get burned because these thoughts have shifted and turned, and now I'm stuck writing this song to tell you how I've felt all along, but you wouldn't understand because you weren't there holding my hand. You drove insane half of the time, feeding me all these lines. You fooled me Once, but you can't fool me twice, yeah it was sweet but it turned horribly wrong and now i am stuck writing this song, to tell you how i felt all along. but you won't understand because you weren't there holding my hand . you thought you had it all figured out, you thought you had a plan, to think i was stupid enough to believe you, you deceived me yeah... i can see right through you.
yeah it was sweet but it turned horribly wrong, to think I'm sitting here writing a song for a boy who doesn't belong. yeah i made a huge mistake, you opened your heart just to find out it was fake. Now you're locked up in this cell, thought you knew me very well, but that's where you went wrong.
you fooled me once, but you can't fool me twice. I can be bitter sweet and i can be nice.
and now you've paid the price.