just being me

what if i could fly? id fly higher and higher till i reach the moon, higher till i reach another world. to where fairy tales and myths are true. and the impossible is all that there is. where most words that are hatred and mean don't exist. where people don't know what harm is. TO where there is something as love at first sight and meant to be. where you are in complete control and its for the greater good. where you can fall and not get hurt or even a scratch. your mind is only strong enough to make something as real as you think it is. its time to flip the world upside down and watch as nothing falls. where cars are driving on the sky and people are walking on thin air. where you can jump and not worry about falling because when you do its a ride you will want to do again. changing the bad into good and making the good stronger and much more easier to believe.

Johnny99 said...
Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:17 am
Very well written. A great poem all-in-all. From a "non-proffesional" stand point, I disagree. We should have as strong minds as we can, and sharpen them to the point that they are tools.

TraceS. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yeah, I kind of wish a world like this existed, too. Nice use of imagery, but the structure and grammar could use a touch-up. Nice job either way.

Irish-Girl replied...
i agree with trace. its an awesome poem. keep up the good work. :D

uniqueman34 replied...

thanx :) im new to this and it was my first so thax for the comments

Irish-Girl replied...
Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:07 am

well your doing great.... keep it up :D

niglets said...
this is pretty rad!