just being me | Teen Ink

just being me

By uniqueman34 BRONZE, Hillsboro, New Hampshire
uniqueman34 BRONZE, Hillsboro, New Hampshire

your waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away, you hope you know where this train will take you but you dont know for sure. but it doesn't matter. how does it not matter where this train will take you? because we will be together

what if i could fly? id fly higher and higher till i reach the moon, higher till i reach another world. to where fairy tales and myths are true. and the impossible is all that there is. where most words that are hatred and mean don't exist. where people don't know what harm is. TO where there is something as love at first sight and meant to be. where you are in complete control and its for the greater good. where you can fall and not get hurt or even a scratch. your mind is only strong enough to make something as real as you think it is. its time to flip the world upside down and watch as nothing falls. where cars are driving on the sky and people are walking on thin air. where you can jump and not worry about falling because when you do its a ride you will want to do again. changing the bad into good and making the good stronger and much more easier to believe.

This was something i was thinking about one night. On a day that i really feeling good about myself and decided to send a message. you can be whoever or whatever you want. No matter how far it seems to be, just reach out and pull it back.

on Aug. 3 2012 at 7:07 am
Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio

It's like she sees the diamond underneath And she's polishin' you 'til you shine. -Brad Paisley. (this goes to my step mom she keeps me going)
If you want a rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.-Albert Einstein

well your doing great.... keep it up :D

Johnny99 GOLD said...
on Aug. 3 2012 at 12:17 am
Johnny99 GOLD, Newport News, Virginia

A rose and a flame, are just the same.

Very well written. A great poem all-in-all. From a "non-proffesional" stand point, I disagree. We should have as strong minds as we can, and sharpen them to the point that they are tools.

thanx :) im new to this and it was my first so thax for the comments

Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio

i agree with trace. its an awesome poem. keep up the good work. :D

TraceBatWingsAndBrokenStrings DIAMOND, Oshkosh, Wisconsin

"This gun has stopped time in its tracks, has altered the course of our fate. Destiny is shattered and timeless. Closed eyes feel the cold winds embrace."
-Avenged Sevenfold

Yeah, I kind of wish a world like this existed, too. Nice use of imagery, but the structure and grammar could use a touch-up. Nice job either way.

niglets said...
this is pretty rad!