against the soldiers

You think its wrong.
You tell us make love not war.
Are simple reply shut up you stupid hippie.
It's part of your country and pride.
6 generations of people in my family.
revolution
civil
ww1
ww2
vietnam
Iraq war
One day you will join and know what we feel.
Your the one against the soldiers
not us.
Go ahead and protest.

Proud_To_Be_An_AmericanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:01 am:

Hoorah!!! Great job, Dallas!! Thank your family for me! :D  This is well written though it needs a bit of capitalzation work.   Like Veitnam, WWI, and WWII would be capitalizied, but other than that it's awesome!!

I agree with you,, if people want to protest the people who fight and die for them than they can, but it doesn't make it right.

Irish-Girl replied...
Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:31 am :
great poem. i Agree with proud but i also disagree. i do wish we could stop the wars. they just bring pain/

Proud_To_Be_An_AmericanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 31, 2012 at 6:34 pm :
I'm not saying the wars are good, they're not. What I'm saying is that if we are fighting a war to keep us safe here, we shouldn't bash our soldiers who fight to keep us safe.

Irish-Girl replied...
Aug. 1, 2012 at 9:28 am :
i know that. and i agree ppl shouldnt treat our vets bad.