Anger | Teen Ink

Anger

By Hannabug GOLD, Winona, Minnesota
Hannabug GOLD, Winona, Minnesota

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the Divine." Ludwig van Beethoven

Anger why do you take over my body so? Why do you rush my veins and take all sense with it? Why do you make me scream out in frustration?! I am so sick of you! I need to change! Cause I can't change what's making me feel this may...

Felt angry when I wrote this... So this is what I came up with...

Johnny99 GOLD said...
Johnny99 GOLD, Newport News, Virginia

A rose and a flame, are just the same.

A great emotion. I can see the person just screaming all this out. I love the cliff-like ending.

Hannabug GOLD said...
Hannabug GOLD, Winona, Minnesota

Thanks :D :)

sumer44 GOLD said...
sumer44 GOLD, Arvada, Colorado

Friends come and friends go, but a true friend sticks by you like family.

Wow I love this poem. I like that's it's short and to the point. And I feel the emotion.

Hannabug GOLD said...
on Jul. 29 2012 at 1:17 am
Hannabug GOLD, Winona, Minnesota

;D Like I said I use as few words as possible... I don't really have the attention span to write anything longer lol :D

on Jul. 29 2012 at 1:15 am
TraceBatWingsAndBrokenStrings DIAMOND, Oshkosh, Wisconsin

"This gun has stopped time in its tracks, has altered the course of our fate. Destiny is shattered and timeless. Closed eyes feel the cold winds embrace."
-Avenged Sevenfold

The short, poignant style used is here is superb. I almost don't want to see a lengthier version of this because it's actually quite powerful on its own. It's shortness is its strength, in my opinion.

Hannabug GOLD said...
Hannabug GOLD, Winona, Minnesota

ya i've been thinking about re-writing this poem but i was mad when i wrote this and its what i came up with....

DanielM SILVER said...
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington

"I would rather hated million times for what i did then loved a million times for what i didn't do." - Daniel Moto
" I've sought out to be the best i could posibly be but when i hit a roadblock in life what did i do, i had two choices either stay at the roadblock or i take this roadblock and make of it and go around it and achieve my goal. So, what will it be?"- Daniel Mathia

"People take love like its a four letter word or just a phrase that you tell people or your friends all the time. But in reality love is much bigger than a merely phrase or 4 letter word. Instead love is a genuine promise or covenant to that special person."-Daniel Mathia

“Why change yourself when you were made perfect and wonderfully by the creator of everything?” – Daniel Mathia

“If live is not hurtin then were really not living in.” – B. Reith

Great poem. I really feel the tension in this poem. I like your last line. Awesome job!!!!suggestion: see if you can add more imagery

caitiekate GOLD, Hopkinton, New Hampshire

"Do what you want, not what you can." --Me

i tend to write the ones that make you think....hahaha

Honour SILVER said...
Honour SILVER, New London, Connecticut

Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. ~John 15:13

"Give me liberty or give me death!" ~Patrick Henry

Be brave and steadfast; have no fear or dread of them, for it is the Lord, your God, who marches with you; he will never fail you or forsake you. ~ Deuteronomy 31:6

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" ~ Thomas Jefferson

I also like how it's structured, because like catie said you read it quickly and actually feel the emotion you're portraying, plus it's easy for me to understand.  Yay!!  A poem i don't have to read multiple time to get!! :D

Hannabug GOLD said...
Hannabug GOLD, Winona, Minnesota

ya I was angry when I wrote this... I just wanted to write something to release my emotions :D

i like the structure because it makes you read it quickly and you can feel the anger rising with the words. if you added more imagery and builded up the anger more...i think it would help this poem to be more intense (:

Dancergirl224 GOLD, Allen, Texas

I Love You Now and Forever <3
I am always by your side.... I'm in your heart
you should be optimisticly pestimestic

It's good. I like this poem very much.

Rain. SILVER said...
Rain. SILVER, Beechhurst, New York

No matter how high you are, you always have to come back down.

No worries, be happy. When I read this in my mind I heard an angry voice aha :P