Anger

Anger why do you take over my body so? Why do you rush my veins and take all sense with it? Why do you make me scream out in frustration?! I am so sick of you! I need to change! Cause I can't change what's making me feel this may...

Johnny99 said...
Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:18 pm:
A great emotion. I can see the person just screaming all this out. I love the cliff-like ending.

HannabugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:19 pm :
Thanks :D!

sumer44 said...
Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:33 pm:
Wow I love this poem. I like that's it's short and to the point. And I feel the emotion.

Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:37 pm :
Thanks :D :)

TraceS. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:15 am:
The short, poignant style used is here is superb. I almost don't want to see a lengthier version of this because it's actually quite powerful on its own. It's shortness is its strength, in my opinion.

Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:17 am :
;D Like I said I use as few words as possible... I don't really have the attention span to write anything longer lol :D

DanielM said...
Jul. 26, 2012 at 7:31 pm:
Great poem. I really feel the tension in this poem. I like your last line. Awesome job!!!!suggestion: see if you can add more imagery

Jul. 26, 2012 at 7:33 pm :
ya i've been thinking about re-writing this poem but i was mad when i wrote this and its what i came up with....

caitiekate said...
Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:19 pm:
i like the structure because it makes you read it quickly and you can feel the anger rising with the words. if you added more imagery and builded up the anger more...i think it would help this poem to be more intense (:

Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:21 pm :
ya I was angry when I wrote this... I just wanted to write something to release my emotions :D

Proud_To_Be_An_AmericanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:49 pm :
I also like how it's structured, because like catie said you read it quickly and actually feel the emotion you're portraying, plus it's easy for me to understand.  Yay!!  A poem i don't have to read multiple time to get!! :D

caitiekate replied...
Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:00 pm :
i tend to write the ones that make you think....hahaha

Ballerina101 said...
Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:23 pm:
It's good. I like this poem very much.

Triumph said...
Jul. 24, 2012 at 7:46 pm:
No worries, be happy. When I read this in my mind I heard an angry voice aha :P