Temptation | Teen Ink

Temptation

July 13, 2012
By LittleKid1985 SILVER, Watford, North Dakota
LittleKid1985 SILVER, Watford, North Dakota
8 articles 12 photos 10 comments

Favorite Quote:
Accept people for who they are, gender, race, sexual orientation it doesn't matter, we all walk different paths with different goals and interests.


Sweet are his words that hover around me. Flirting in a slow melody all his own, only for him to gift to me, a love so pronouncedly swayed by the tongue of his murmuring accent.
Caressing me like his breath tickling my cheeks,
His words, a sin for thy heart. Luring me in as moonlight to a flower inviting it to open it's petals to sing beauty!
Oh how is words bend to my every desire! His love he promises to give. Mine to behold a heart worthy of such love he so desperately clings to, as tears to unimaginable sorrow! Only his love could vanquish!
In return, my heart so swooned, his to hold. With promises he wishes to full fill if only I will be his. And his only!
Waiting for me to fall under his spell so nothing not even the tiniest hint that he might betray my love, my heart!
But his words, his words, sweet as the first taste of honey on a child's tongue, mean nothing more then to the temptation he presents in return of his meaning less promises.
His to keep, mine to wonder, words to be said with little meaning to lift them. Leaving me with the only thing he ever wanted.
Temptation.