I Have Eyes

I have eyes
Supposedly windows to the soul
I wonder what could be seen through mine
For they change constantly
Blue in the morning
A green star in the middle
A black hole pulling everything in
The sky
The grass
The flowers
The spiders
The shadows
The people
Green they’ll turn
Every evening
Supposedly
What does it mean
Will I be ever changing
Ever turning
Different
I like it
Odd
I love it
Different
There’s me
A mysterious girl
Ever changing
Ever turning
Ever not the same
So when you meet me
When you know me
Don’t be so sure…

ShahiroThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks for your feedback, i agree after reading it over again. I'll work on it. =D

Clarabelle said...
May 20, 2013 at 6:43 pm:
I love the way you constructed this poem, though I'd work a bit on the begining where the ideas aren't very clear

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this! Very well done. however, some of your word choices are a bit iffy, I think you could find better ways to say some of the things you've said.  Once again, I love this, it's beautiful, and in a way, quite eloquent :)

ShahiroThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:03 pm :
thank you so much!! i appreciate it.... and i'll see if i can change and move around some words-find out what works...    :D

Aduke9 said...
This is amazing!

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow. This is absolutely beautiful! Please read,rate,and comment on my poems! Thanks!