Plaster Strokes

Black strokes,
Silver hints,
White,
Oh, so much white,
The void where none is found;
My world,
Not vivid,
Detailed.

My plaster,
My background, they say.
But you would know me so much better,
Analyzing their two dimensional demeanor,
Rather than my three dimensional face.

laurensoccerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:00 pm:
I love how this poem expresses so much in such few words. The poem's simplicity but yet the deep thought behind it, together, created a great poem. 

ShahiroThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:57 am :
Thank you so much that means a lot!!!!! =D

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:19 am:
Beautiful.

Aug. 27, 2012 at 8:33 pm :
Thnx I really appreciate it

Aduke9This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is amazing. I can totally relate to this. Great Job!

IMAdreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:29 pm :
thx, i found this poem i wrote in my closet under some stuff and i liked it- i had totally forgotten about it!!!! i liked your poem Rage and Envy by the way. it was an interesting idea for the poem too!   =P

Aduke9This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 26, 2012 at 7:22 pm :
Thank you :)