Beautiful Lies | Teen Ink

Beautiful Lies

By Ahale GOLD, Scottsville, Virginia
Ahale GOLD, Scottsville, Virginia

The future is unwritten. Yet, authored by the past. Our choices create what is soon to come, from our past to future. We cannot see the future, but dwelling on the past will strand us. Wait in the present until Present becomes past and future, present

Beautiful lies are told by beautiful lips, while being held in beautiful hands in the tightest grips. Promised by beautiful eyes from a beautiful face,you'd never think they're lies.From a beautiful person on a beautiful night, beautiful lies that promise of light. Never a sigh never a doubt, never questioned a word from that beautiful mouth. But that beautiful soul housed a beautiful sin, one that corrupted the angel within. Beautiful lies told again and again. Beautiful lies hiding the malice within. Stuck i a trans I was a believer. In a beautiful trans I swore to never leave her. In a beautiful trans i was lied to. In a beautiful trans i felt love like lovers do. In a beautiful trans, I never stood a chance of her beautiful slow dance. Everything about it was beautiful still now and even then. But now its over. Never, ever, will I let beauty lie to me again.

Sometimes a piece sounds better to the writer than it does to the reader. Sometimes nonfiction wont be good, just true.