Yes, I remember

And I remember.. When they all laughed at me, calling me hateful names. Their words stung as I bit down.. Hard against my tears. And i remember holding my head down, afraid to be seen, hoping not to be noticed just Waiting for school to be out. I remember.. Being ashamed, alone, torn and ripped apart. Never feeling comfortable walking in late, their eyes pierced through me taking dead aim. Breathe deeper, stare at the ground, stay strong... And I remember how I cried at night, creating alter-egos, letting my imagination get the best of me.. I remember thinking about ending it all... The heartache, the stares, the names calling, the pain....the feeling of not really being here....yes I remember it all..

remember16 said...
Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:05 am:
bullying is hard to get through.. I work with kids that get bullied at school and i hate seeing people get bullied people dont realize the pain it causes.  my friend killed herself because someone made a rumour about her freshman year about having sex with a senior and catching aids.  It is hard and i feel the more people that step up and help others getting bullied will be better so people dont have to go through things like my friend went through.  the people like me that d... (more »)

Brace4impactThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:11 am :
:) thank you for your comment, and ill be sure to read some of your work 

ThatGirlWithAVoice This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 9, 2012 at 12:56 am:

The emotions in this are so raw, it's wonderful. You need to be mindful of your grammar though, especially in the first half but that's my only criticism. 

"their eyes pierced through me taking dead aim." Amazing line, my favourite out of the whole thing. After that point I feel in love with this peice. The ending is flawless! Great work!