My Dreams Of You

A hall, a door, a classroom, a teacher. These are the things I see at a unfamiliar school surrounded by people. I spot him does he see me? He is so different and he hates me.
Sand, cool water, car's. I try to apologize but all I get his his ignores.
A log cabin, a forest, strangers. Shot guns rang out I turn falling to my knee's warm tears slide down my face hitting his cold lifeless body.
Roads, sidewalks, all familiar to me, I look upon him I smile as he pulls me into a soft hug.
Lips moist softly moving against mine. A smile appears on his face while looking into my eyes.
Circular land, streets, he surprises me when we meet. A note a secret place.
A dark house he is there he falls in love then disappears .
He smiles brushing his lips against mine, I stiffen becoming stunned walking away dragging all the memories behind.
I see him walking and I wave he comes over. A sandy pit which we sit our lips brush each other so lightly, I blush smiling at him.
A hall with endless lockers he is there. I follow him trying to break through his shell. He pulls me into his soft embrace, his lips were so close then the bell rings.
We see each other its a shock holding hands while walking to a harver party.
I'm in a strange room all alone. He pops up and then its a blur.
I see you, its been so long these things went by so quick I hardly remember.
I walk into a room I see you there. You hold me close while cried those precious tears. Your sweet embrace brings me joy, but ill never have you I learn later.
A hall, a door, a classroom, a teacher, that's where I last saw you in person

flanny This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:53 am
This was stragely compelling and very interesting. It seems to be open to the reader's interpretation, and every time I reread it, I think of something different. There was one part that I did not understand (perhaps because dreams are difficult to understand) when the boy seemed to be shot and die. I liked the whole thing though!

RandomPoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you:) i wrote this out of multiple dreams i had over this guy i really didnt like until the ending of my freshmen year. Yes the shooting part can be hard to understand cause it was a weird dream in the first place and it jumped around so much that when he died i wasnt sure how to write it so i wrote it out feeling what i felt worked for it. Its really hard to describe the feeling in that dream with out getting stuck and confused again.