Leaking Hour

He found me in my leaking hour
Up high where no one could see
He showed me to the mole's home
Way deep where the sun can't reach
I am safe where he leads me
But much safer am I in he
For all walls shall fall
All towers be leveled
All holes shall fill
All bridges will crumble
Though the refuge of his arms
Will always be welcome
He found me in my leaking hour
And stanched my incessant weep
Way up high where no one could see
And down deep where the sun can't reach

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
love. love love love

mkay said...
Sept. 3, 2012 at 6:34 am:
This was a beautiful piece, keep writing

ShahiroThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:43 am :
thank you!!!!

love_hurts_most said...
Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:20 am:
Amazingly poetic. I've never read the Hunger Games, but I'm looking forward to the day I get a hold of a copy. Simply breathtaking, keep up the good work :)))))

IMAdreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 5, 2012 at 4:03 pm :
thank you sooooooo much for reading this and telling me what you think... the Hunger Games books are really good and i liked the movie too- they'd be a great read... i hope you get a chance to read comment and rate some of my other work???????????? id appreciate it!  =P

love_hurts_most replied...
Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:46 pm :
Sure, I'll read some other stuff. I know I like hearing what people think of my work and I like to return the favor. Hope you keep writing :)