Guardian Angel | Teen Ink

Guardian Angel

June 24, 2012
By sailum2323 BRONZE, Yelm, Washington
sailum2323 BRONZE, Yelm, Washington
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Success comes in cans not can'ts."


My eyes show sorrow while my heart is sinking down into the depths of darkness.
I can feel this body dying all around me though I am still alive.
The thoughts of saints are swelling in my head as its pouring angels.
These images are none ever been discovered, playing like a movie in my head.
A pain runs down my sternum and digs to the process to china.
The hole is complete and acid pours from it burning everything I have and tearing at my flesh.
I'm not showing sorrow through my eyes nor is my heart dwelling in the depths of darkness, but showing happiness.
That wasn't real…this is.
My eyes open with a smile.
No sorrow is here nothing dwelling in the darkness because I got a chance to meet you and I hope we again may get to know.


The author's comments:
When I wrote this I was actually going a bit of a hard time. I was lonely and none of my friends were talking to me, and I was on a chatting site and I met this guy named Keith. He was super kind to me right away, and so I during my first chat with him I was writing about it. Kind of what came into mind. What I'd like people to get from this is that even if your closets friends are ignoring you that somewhere out there you always have someone who would want to talk to you. You always have someone watching over you.