Self Redefined

Self was once the pureness that flowed within,now self is the blood stained slave of seduction's chains, following orders. Self used to be the walk of confidence,with knowledge of no guilt, now self is the cautious stride,shying away from public scrutiny. Self was once a fragile heart, free of the world's lusty needs, now self has proven to be a potentially pure mortal of purity descent. Self used to be the classic longing for self appreciation, now self is the loathing feeling of self recognition. Self was once a still image of perfection, now self is but a motion picture flawed. Self used to be able to sleep through the night, now self is awake, screaming at the unknown, because self cannot sleep. Self was once the book borne baby on a mission not to be, now self grabs the title of nerd because it is approved by society. Self used to be oblivious to what she was made off, now self knows and understands. Self was once an angel, now self is but a mortal being. Self was once her, now self is me.