His Best Friend Cocaine | Teen Ink

His Best Friend Cocaine

Its dark outside and I'm wondering when hes coming home. Its been about 5 hours now and he hasn't called my phone. He comes upstairs at nighttime with eyes that i could sink in. I've been sitting on the sofa lying down just thinking. i have the TV on but the volume is on mute. He comes through the door and goes straight to the bathroom. Of course i would be ignored. He's been there for a while now so i go and open the door. He's passed out on the toilet with his head facing the floor. This is so embarrassing thank goodness no one's around. Finally he gets up then he falls straight to the ground. He gets back up with a soft sound. He thinks i dont know what's going on. He's doing it again. My mother keeps denying it and telling me its lack of sleep. His best friend cocaine has taken over our domain. This drug has taken over him. I can see his dying soul. He see's my broken heart and i see his possessive soul. He's leaving me again. He's choosing her over me. My father has left me. He has left me for his best friend. His best friend name white otherwise known as cocaine.

I hope this will help people who are in the same situation as me knows that they aren't alone.