Tears that haunt

I lay down upon my bed and think of everything i could of said how those lies come back to taunt the tears that will always haunt

I remember that late September bliss the smiles the happiness the midnight kiss the memories that will be forever in my heart but me and you always apart

What has come of this stupid love song the words the meaning its all so wrong and i stare down at your face the tears that fall with amazing grace

How its over me and you i cant believe we are really through but no more sadness and no more tears only happiness for the forthcoming years could

so i shall wave bye from where i stand wishing i could take your hand your lies came back to taunt the tears that will always haunt

JadesBoy-Hiroshi-Yatsu-ChugiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 2, 2012 at 8:52 am:
amazingness i think i had an eyegasm/eargasm o3o

ShadowAngel2468 said...
Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:37 am:
that was so tear jerkingly beautiful, ppls dnt ever stop writing

albinotiger said...
Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:44 pm:
beutiful and full of emotion

starzforeverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:36 am:
love it i thank you should have ended with I fear.

Black_Rose_Princess said...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:43 pm:
Wonderfully written. It's full of emotion. Your word choice is amazing; you've definitely painted a work of art with your words.

bigblue said...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:40 pm:
This was very emotional and moving, I loved it. Beautiful rhyming as well, it has a nice rhythm to it. I would greatly appreciate it if you could check out my poem, of walls and balloons and comment :)

hypermagicalThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:28 pm:
This is really beatiful, Courty! I love it!

Kanupriya said...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 8:10 am:

blissful poem.......loved it..... :)

seraphic....