In God's Hands

I am malleable in God’s hands,
No one can shape me like He can,
He never gives me anything that I can’t handle,
He always knows what He is doing,
No one can compare to Him,
He is the father I never had,
I can truly trust, love, and honor Him,
Because He made me,
He loves me,
And I love Him,
I will never be able to put my heart into someone else’s hands with such trust!
Because He is love!
And I am His.
- Inspired by Jeremiah 18:6

Jeremiah 18:6 NIV
“O house of Israel, can I not do with you as the potter does? declares the Lord.
“Like clay in the hands of potter, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel.

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:08 pm:
This is really nice...very sweet

Ruby-Paige-Rose said...
I love passionate God poems!

HannabugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 30, 2012 at 12:56 pm :
Thankyou :)

waterbendercarorainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is beautiful i love it 

Aug. 13, 2012 at 7:29 pm :
Thankyou!!!!

waterbendercarorainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 14, 2012 at 1:10 pm :
your very welcome

DedicatedDetermination said...
Amazing, the first line had me in awe. Wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

Aug. 13, 2012 at 7:29 pm :
Thankyou!!!

PurpleOreo said...
Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:47 am:
Love this!!! Keep writing! U have a gift! Favorite lines: "He never gives me anything that I can't handle, He always knows what he is doing, No one can compare to Him". Thank u for writting this, write more poems like this. To God be the GLORY!!!

Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:49 am :
Thanksyou!! I hope someday some of my poems will get into the magazine... But i submitted this poem to another magazine and it got in !!! :D 

Proud_To_Be_An_AmericanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:23 pm:
It's a great poem!! :D It's true that GOD won't give you more than you can handle! :D  Thanks for sharing this, Hanna.  GOD bless you!

Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:25 pm :
God bless you too! :D

TraceS. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:06 am:
Even though I am an atheist, I can see the beauty behind these words. I don't think I have actually read a Bible inspired poem, so this is a nice change of pace. 

Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:11 am :
:) thx! I try to do things differently :D

walternash3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 28, 2012 at 10:24 am:
this is very good! great job and keep up the work!

Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:03 am :
Thx !!! :D

Triumph said...
Jul. 23, 2012 at 10:43 am:
Lovely use of the bible, great job keep writing. !

Jul. 23, 2012 at 10:59 am :
Thankyou! :)

Bassdro_Shades said...
Jul. 17, 2012 at 5:01 pm:
Such a beautiful poem... very assuring and uplifting, keep writing!

Jul. 17, 2012 at 5:13 pm :
Thankyou!