embrace loves burn | Teen Ink

embrace loves burn

By saradae14 BRONZE, Bartlett, Tennessee
saradae14 BRONZE, Bartlett, Tennessee

"some are born great , some achieve greatness and some simply have greatness thrust upon them".

How does she begin describe the burning fire in true loves eyes. Immortality freezes time, love makes life go even faster yet gives a greater meaning. Pain and sorrow are just the highlights of she and and him. Before she met him, she was afraid to see him when she met him she was afraid to lose him and now that she’s lost him, she’s afraid to love anyone but him. Please if he will not be with her at least give her immortality cause her life will hold no greater meaning if it is not spent with him. Every second every minute she’s not held in his embrace he brings her closer and closer unknowingly to her eradicate fall . Nevertheless, if you do let her fall at least she'll know that in the beginning they jumped together.

This poem is about young love. It's about how a person who hasn't yet experienced alot of life, yet knows what love is and what it feels like.Young people loving so deeply and simply.These young peopple are loving under the circumstance that love is somtimes more complicated and definitly more complex than life itself. They are embracing love's burn in the earliest of life.