The Right Guy

Is it wrong to love? What is love?

Some say it's seeing a person and getting butterflies in your tummy. Others say it's the sex. Well I hope that it's some what like the first.
I want to see my true love and have my tummy tickle. I want jump into his arms and not let go. I want to be held not just for show but for comfort. I want to be taken to the beach and watch the sun go down . But what I really want is the love to be real.

I don't want the guy who will show me off to his friends like some kind of new dog. I don't want a guy who is going to hold me to make another girl jealous on purpose. I don't want the guy who will take me to a fast food place and call it fancy. I don't want a "thug" or "gangsta" who's going to break my heart on purpose. I don't want a guy with s** on his mind every hour of the live day. But I really don't want is a so called "player".

All I need is he fairy-tale story. But in this world that will be a huge miracle.

Katie-jo said...

This is truly what a good guy should be! And, unfortunately, it probably would be a miracle to find someone as awesome as you described!

Also please check out some of my writing! Thanks!

Broken002 replied...
Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:37 am
Well yeah it impossible because these guys now jut want one thing and it's not the girl's heart. It's sad.