The Mask Maker

Our top-notch masks
Are molded quite perfectly!
They're all made the same,
And loved by society!

Smooth and unmarred,
No trace of entity,
Our masks are made solely
To hide all identity!

So don't be a misfit!
Put an end to your shame!
Come into our store,
Where all masks are the same!

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:52 pm:
Ehem, why didn't this make Editors' Choice?? This is so good! Really, the most creative outlook on Society I've ever come across. I think I'd add one or two more stanzas, tops, make it sound even more like a cheesy advertisment! At least thats how the voice of the poem spoke to me, but it's a good thing. A very good thing! :) Keep it up, you have serious talent!

Padfoot507 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:38 pm :
Wow thank you so much! I will add more, thanks for the advice :)

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:13 pm:
perfection.

Jul. 8, 2013 at 2:10 pm :
Hahaha no, not perfection. Im always looking to improve, so let me know if youd change anything! Thanks for reading. It really means a lot :)

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 8, 2013 at 9:03 pm :
honestly, the only thing i would ever ask you to change about this poem is to make it a little longer!!!

Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:49 pm :
Wow thanks so much!! I really appreciate It :)

albinotiger said...
Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:34 am:
WOW this poem is so clever and clear! the meaning is powerful and the poem is yet so simple! u did a GREAT job writing :)

705toofdaP This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:07 pm :
Thanks so much! It means a lot that you liked it. I'l red some of your work right now! :)

Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:08 pm :
*read hahaha

KestrelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 16, 2012 at 6:36 pm:
I love this Pad! I think this is one of your best. It's very simple yes, but the message is huge.

Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:07 pm :
Thanks Kes! Your comments always make me happy hahaha :) Thanks so much for your feedback!