Emotions

Sorrow, Frustration, Isolation...
Revenge
builds within me.

There are people who
made me who I am.
They try to rip me from my happiness.

My eyes are red everyday,
I cry everyday,
I think about what happened in the
PAST
and what is happening NOW everyday.

I might as well be dead
with a black crow or even raven
sitting on my gravestone,
but I will not rest in peace.
The sigh of murder and death.

They say:
"the eyes are windows to your soul."
My soul is clouded with fog.
This fog is my revenge.

I silently wait for the
Sorrow, Frustration, Isolation... Revenge
of my day to come.

My tears shatter
as they hit Hell
while I see what comes before me.

Behind_a_Plastic_Smile said...
i really like this i think; its very well written.  you can definately feel the emotion and frustration through your diction and use of imagery- great job! 

WhiteSwan13 said...
Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:55 pm:
I love it!!!!

qbreezy said...
great job it was very deep yet artistic

EMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's brilliant! I feel like that a lot. It's really really good. I hope that one day soon, your pain will end and that you'll be happy. But seriously, I think your a brilliant poet(: Can't wait to see more of your work!

Hannabug said...
This is a very good poem! It is well written and it is very mysterious which I like

InkWriter13 said...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:19 pm:
Mysterious poem. A disctinctive tone to you--established well through your words. Truly a great poet. Powerful and dramatic, certainly, like Apollo77, said. Amazing imagery. Not sure I understand the ending. What do you see that comes before you?? Confused. Other than, it speaks with clarity and intensity. Great work. Would you please comment on my poems titled Without the Writer, Angelic Beings, and Hidden Deep Within?

Silver-wingedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:46 pm :
i don't say what i see whats comes before me, because it is up to the reader to come up with reasons of what would make the character act the way she does- it's one of the purposes of poetry,  not being forthright about everything, it allows up to think, you are suppose to think, which then enables to expand to your mind.

InkWriter13 replied...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:51 pm :
Oh, that makes sense. Just thought you might want to provide more clarity on the end. Not trying to be difficult. :)

Apollo77This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:16 am:
Powerful, dramatic, Beutiful

KylieKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 14, 2012 at 10:47 pm:
I like it! I've never read a poet like you!

Sept. 1, 2012 at 4:26 pm :
Thank you so much for saying that. Also, for commenting on my poem :-)