All you | Teen Ink

All you

By heathersgone32 GOLD, Elyria, Ohio
heathersgone32 GOLD, Elyria, Ohio

Don't let your past define who you are today. Your so much more than that.

Every Time i look into your eyes i see something that Ive always wanted to see. I look at your body and i don't care if someone calls you ugly, your beautiful in my eyes. I want to be with you everyday and not care. I want you touch me with the same gentleness as you do when you hug me. I want you to kiss me even when your scared to kiss me or when I'm scared to tell you that i want you too. I don't know what it is but i get butterflies when i see you and my heart pounds hard and fast when i even think about you. Is there something in my heart that i never knew was there? I think things are finally changing for the better, I want to be around you all the time, but i know that i cant and i respect that. I just wish that you would whisper in my ear and tell me all the reasons why you would want me in your life. I want you to tell me all your favorite things and all your worst things. I want to know what you dreamt about the other night. I want to know if you dreamed about me last night. I want you to know that i care about you and respect you more than i have respected and cared about someone before and i have blocked all my feelings from everyone so i wouldn't fall for you. But i did anyway, Im scared for myself but you awakened something inside me that I'm sure needed to be awakened anyway.
Please GOD don't take you away from me.

on Jun. 6 2012 at 11:32 am
heathersgone32 GOLD, Elyria, Ohio

I think this is my most favroite poem i have written so far