The Baseball and Pizza Creedo

By , Mt. Prospect, IL
I believe that I will play baseball at whatever college I decide to go to and in using and that the government will never get rid of our debt.

I believe that parent’s decide whether their kids are religious or not and the Cubs will win the World Series within the next 10 years.

I believe dads should be able to play with their kids instead of being stuck on business trips and in the office and that I will stay in touch with my close high school friends forever.

I believe every person deserves a safe place to live and that I will make enough money to comfortably retire earlier than most people.

I believe ACTS shampoo is the best kind and that Americans are only focused on money.

I believe guys always paying for dates can end cost a lot of money especially since the randhurst theatre is so expensive and that hanging with friends on the weekend is the most fun thing to do.

Most of all, I believe bacon and sausage pizza from Mug’s is the best pizza you can get.

LovelyDuckling said...
really good... unique:) mind checking out my poem 'those things that never were'?