If You Only Knew | Teen Ink

If You Only Knew

May 7, 2012
By B.Bridges BRONZE, Cowpens, South Carolina
B.Bridges BRONZE, Cowpens, South Carolina
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

If you only knew, how hard some kids work to get good grades, then they’re those lazy ones who could care less.
If you only knew, how hard I work just to get by. It’s hard.
If you only knew, how much stress school really is, you would try to make it a lot easier, I promise.
If you only knew, how hard certain teachers are on us.
If you only knew, how some kids try so hard just to fit in and not get bullied.
If you only knew, how much drama and danger there really is in this school.
If you only knew, some kids come to school broken heart and leave with one every day.
If you only knew, the reason for parents being so worried about their children so much.
If you only knew, the reason for students worried about their parents so much.
If you only knew, it shouldn’t be that way.
If you only knew, that everybody should do something about the bad school life that all us students are having to experience.
If you only knew, most of us just want a chance, well the good ones at least.
If you only knew, that some of us are just wanting to know that other people care too and not just us because we will then feel alone.
If you only knew, the problems that some kids have within their daily life at home.
If you only knew.


The author's comments:
It is not only sad but true.