all i

all i could
was
all i would

all i should
was
all i did

all i saw
was
all i believed

all i said
was
all i thought

all i hated
was
all i knew

all i loved
is
all i dreamed

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love this. Absolutely perfect. Never change a thing.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 22, 2013 at 4:00 pm :
Thank you. I'm so happy you love this little piece.

Kris_10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like how you said was for all of them. Then the last one said is. This poems is so simple but so good at the same time. It's one of those poems that keeps you thinking.  

Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:27 pm :
Thank you. I never honest to God thought this poem would receive so much love. I was almost disappointed with myself for writing it. But I guess I might've been wrong. Thank you, Kris for all the love you given me throughtout the day. You're amazing. Thank you for showing so much support. It means the world. 

Kris_10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:19 pm :
You're welcome. And never be disppointed in your writing. It's really good. I just might click where  get an email everytime you post something

Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:14 pm :
Thank you.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:14 pm:
Oh MY GOD!! This is by far the most captivating, though the simplest, this one contains such truth that it is overwhelming. Keep Writing !!

Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:46 pm :
WOW! OMG! I thought really no one would like this poem. I love you for loving this poem. Thank you. You've been too kind with me. 

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:10 am :
Oh You're welcome.... :))))

SecretFlameThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:51 pm:
This a big idea that you told in simple words. That's a gift to be able to say so much with so little. 

Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:48 pm :
Aww, thank you. I thought  no one would really appreciate this poem, let alone understand it. i guess I was wrong. Thanks.

QShrutiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:05 pm:
it is really great.. lil words imbued with meaning. 

Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:35 pm :
I thought no one would like this poem or understand it. But you did! YAY! Thank you for thinking it's a great poem and for believing it has meaning and that it's not just another poem.