all i

all i could
was
all i would

all i should
was
all i did

all i saw
was
all i believed

all i said
was
all i thought

all i hated
was
all i knew

all i loved
is
all i dreamed

Amai-kun This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I greatly enjoyed the trickle of thought shown here. The way the words and ideas flow gently from one part to another... Please continue writing.

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thank you, amai-kun!

haley101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 28, 2014 at 11:26 am
I love the simplicity of this. it calls for a defined representation of thought, that things are concrete, rather than abstract. I love your technique used while writing this piece, the small lines add an emphasis to the motif. 

Thank you so much for commenting. I feel terrible replying months after. I'm happy you liked this piece. When I first wrote it, I doubted it, as all writers, I think, doubt their offspring. Nonetheless, thanks!

Laugh-it-Out This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love this. Absolutely perfect. Never change a thing.

Thank you. I'm so happy you love this little piece.

Kris_10 said...
I really like how you said was for all of them. Then the last one said is. This poems is so simple but so good at the same time. It's one of those poems that keeps you thinking.  

Thank you. I never honest to God thought this poem would receive so much love. I was almost disappointed with myself for writing it. But I guess I might've been wrong. Thank you, Kris for all the love you given me throughtout the day. You're amazing. Thank you for showing so much support. It means the world. 

Kris_10 replied...
You're welcome. And never be disppointed in your writing. It's really good. I just might click where  get an email everytime you post something

Thank you.

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh MY GOD!! This is by far the most captivating, though the simplest, this one contains such truth that it is overwhelming. Keep Writing !!

WOW! OMG! I thought really no one would like this poem. I love you for loving this poem. Thank you. You've been too kind with me. 

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:10 am
Oh You're welcome.... :))))

SecretFlame said...
This a big idea that you told in simple words. That's a gift to be able to say so much with so little. 

Aww, thank you. I thought  no one would really appreciate this poem, let alone understand it. i guess I was wrong. Thanks.

QShruti said...
it is really great.. lil words imbued with meaning. 

I thought no one would like this poem or understand it. But you did! YAY! Thank you for thinking it's a great poem and for believing it has meaning and that it's not just another poem.