dont judge a book by its cover

On the book shelf there is many books,
we judge them buy the content not by the looks,
so why judge a girl by what you see,
not by what is underneath,

would you refuse to read a book
if you didn't like what you saw
the content is what matters
the cover doesn't change anything

so next time you see a girl
remember she is beautiful on the inside
don't let her looks deceive
everything is not as it seems

because its not whats on the cover of the book,
its not all about her looks

DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 13, 2013 at 2:39 pm:
I like this a lot, I think you capture this without seeming cliche so good job!!

JadesBoy-Hiroshi-Yatsu-Chugi said...
Nov. 2, 2012 at 8:51 am:
this expresses a lot of what people do today,they only judge looks,not what is the ACTUAL personality

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30, 2012 at 5:20 am:
i think your poem was a tad too shallow, with your feelings expressed blandly like it's a piece of opinion. the last line is commanding, and so i feel, it would be better for your piece as a poem if that's the way you want it, you reformat and polish it. but i agree with your view myself, not judging and all. sorry for the crude comment, it's a frank one.

-QUEENCOURT-neyElaineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 2, 2012 at 9:12 am :
Thank you for the constructive comment I will be sure to take it into consideration when I next write! Perhaps you coulds read another one of my peices see if they are any better?

ShadowAngel2468 said...
Jul. 26, 2012 at 4:33 am:
so true, i wish that people, not even just guys, would stop and look beneath the surface, lovely