What Movies Have Taught Me | Teen Ink

What Movies Have Taught Me

By raelo123 BRONZE, Commack, New York
raelo123 BRONZE, Commack, New York

life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gunna get

I was chilling at home playing with boxes of foam
When I remembered I had a writing due, I was so scared I turned extra blue
But then I thought no sweat, this writing assignment isn’t even a threat
So I would like to talk about how movies have thought me so much, they even made my life so easy to clutch
Forest Gump mom told me “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get” this tells me that I should’ve never keep my mind on one set
I have to always stay focus and expect the unexpected, that motto I keep and you should all respect it
Stars Wars always told me “May the force be with you” and by force they mean Jesus and the might God too
I wish somebody had told that to Whitney but its too late because her body is beneath me, 6 foot underground R.I.P, everybody will remember her beautiful sound
Dorothy repeatedly told me “There is no place like home” but I say that’s invalid because I rather be resting my head in Rome
Rod Tidwell from Jerry Maguire said “show me the money!” but money is the root all evil, and that’s not even funny
Col. Nathan R. Jessep said “you can’t hand the truth!” and I wondered is that what they said about student loans, angering the college youth
Movies have really played a major influence on me, giving me great knowledge, which is the key

I was trying to write a rap but then i remembered this if for school so i had to think of something appropriate.