Night and Day

Close the Night
Snag the Stars
Scoop up the Moon
Open the Sky
Pour Sun on the Grass
Rake over the Dawn
Catch the New day
Run over the Dusk
Bend the Moon
Whistle through the Night
Turn over the Earth
And begin again.

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:15 am:
Great poem! I love all the imagery you used - especially the sun on the grass! 

HiddenAngelInTheDarkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 24, 2012 at 4:19 pm:
Beauitful :)

SilentAssassinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 15, 2012 at 10:38 am:
Hey it's Tbug :)  very nice poem

Firetip This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 16, 2012 at 4:59 pm :
Thanks, sis. :) Where have you been?

SilentAssassinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 21, 2012 at 10:40 am :
In trouble as always i tried emailing you you never answer back

May 23, 2012 at 4:45 pm :
Yeah...about that.... :D

May 25, 2012 at 7:19 am :
what about that? did you get in trouble

Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:09 pm :
me? no. I'm a good child, remember?

Jul. 24, 2012 at 11:04 am :
oh yeah you are a good kid :) so whats up then

Jul. 24, 2012 at 4:46 pm :
Not a lot. Just working on my novel like crazy, enjoying the nothingness of summer. how about you?

Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:10 pm :
Ive been texting my friends mostly writing here and there

Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:35 pm :
Fun fun. You should e-mail me though. Because this is getting crammed. ;3

Tbuggy replied...
Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:30 pm :
hey there :p still really loving reading your work all over again cuz my old account got messed up

Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:29 pm :
Haha, awesome! Thanks. :D Email me? Sorry for not responding...