Listen

Listen to me write. Listen to me speak. Listen to my words, in which they need to seek. Seek into their ears and seep into their miss. into the minds of the ignorant, to cover all the lies. Listen to my voice, listen to my heart, listen to the verse that I'm about to start. Listen to the birds soaring through the skies. Listen to the wind whispering by. Listen to the music the waves create. Listen to the rhythm the crashes make. Listen to the song the trees bring. Listen to the tears the falling leaves sing. Listen to the thunder booming to the ground. Listen to the skies, even if it doesn't make a sound. Listen to the roar of all the construction. Listen to the growling of this Earth's destruction. Listen to the forests crumbling down. Listen to the tenants suddenly frown. Listen to the Earth losing its' green. Listen to the people creating this scene. Listen to yourself in which you are helping this cause. Listen to yourself and then just pause. Listen to the air this world breathes. Listen to the pain that it receives. Will you keep this Earth in its suspension? Or stand up and start this Earth on its new road to redemption.