Serenity and You

When you are in the storm of trouble...

Feel your heart
If it feels right,
Take the sword and fight it!
Let the wounds bleed and be revived
However...if it feels otherwise,
Fight it with the sword of serenity,
Soon follows the veracity!

at either times,
you are truly yourself when you are serene,
Do you realize that?
Give it a try, see the CHANGE, the REAL YOU.
Therefore, feel your heart in a state of serenity.
Even so, not in a tempestuous state,
For sure it will bring you down into ashes.

Fine! if you lose yourself to rage,
Baby, there’s always a second chance.
Just realize yourself to yourself.
Don’t repeat the mistake.

Its ok if you fall,
For you will rise!
Just don’t fall in the same line yet again.

Being yourself baby, sometimes requires restitution
do so and make yourself over.
Be yourself baby for you are made awesome!

Janelle7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 10:42 am:
NIce poem! I was really into it! It seemed almost like a song! :) U have talent!

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 23, 2013 at 3:38 pm:
Really intense. Good job!

-QUEENCOURT-neyElaineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:46 am:
Great poem and really positive actually made me feel good and made me smile so great work keep it up! Best one i have read today :D

FiZZaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:35 am:
Very nice work. Nice poem.:)

taterbug235 said...
Jul. 13, 2012 at 7:17 am:
wow this is soo filled with possitiveness it made me smile. good work :)

nakubaraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:50 am:
This screams with emotion! I love it!

memaura said...
Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:10 pm:
AMAZING!!!!!!

ACreativeMess said...
Jun. 24, 2012 at 2:09 am:
This is amazing! I love it!!

earthhashopeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 19, 2012 at 7:52 am:
Really good poem!!!!! 

Black_Rose_Princess said...
Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:10 am:
I loved your message. It's one that I can defintely relate to. Nice job and nice word choice.

kittycatmeowmeow123 said...
Jun. 17, 2012 at 10:37 am:
it doesn't really ryme. but all in all i understand it and its not just random words

miss_peculiar said...
Jun. 14, 2012 at 12:08 am:
I love it! It's positive (:

werty5love said...
Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:24 am:
I very much liked how it's very much a keep calm, you can fall but don't fall for it twice. The pace was good also.

KanupriyaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 12, 2012 at 7:30 am:
hmmm.....good work...good amount of tranquility..... :)

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 12, 2012 at 5:32 am:
This is amazing! very inspiring.

SugarcoatIt said...
Jun. 4, 2012 at 6:48 am:

I love your poem. Its articulate, expressive, raw, and very objective...all in a positive way!! :)

EmmettLaFaveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4, 2012 at 5:18 am:
Very unique rhythm, rhyme scheme and voice. The theme and subject is strong and portrayed well here. 5/5

xxRozxx said...
May 30, 2012 at 4:34 am:

I liked it a lot....it is something that one can really connect to....It has got a deep meaning to it!

free2beme said...
May 29, 2012 at 11:05 am:

i love how this poem is written from the authors personal feelings. the writing seems...more real

Anny_Grace This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 28, 2012 at 10:46 am:
I love how this poem made me feel! The words really work together to paint more of a feeling than a picture. I also love the aouthors voice that shines throuhg and the line breaks and such. This is deffinetly your style!