the way you make me feel

the way you make me feel is indescribable. i see you and my heart skips a beat. you smile and my breath leaves. you make my hand glued to my hand and my eyes glued to my phone. i live for your texts. when your hand holds mine, i never want to let go. when you do let go, my heart feels empty and lost. i think about you always, for you never leave my mind. i sit in your sweatshirt and can almost feel your warmth around me, but it doesn't compare to your hugs. nothing compares to your hugs..

DanielM said...
May 22, 2012 at 6:43 pm:
I really liked the your poem. It was very intersting. The only thing i suggest is maybe spacing out your lines and putting a little bit emotion when you were talking about the "sweatshirt part" that was really cool and intersting. Good jov

strongernow replied...
May 30, 2012 at 11:59 am :
why thank you :) i'll most deffinetly work on my spacing! hehe

raeeeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22, 2012 at 5:48 pm:
I really liked it!. There are a few grammatical errors (of course) and you wrote "you make my hand glued to my hand", I'm not quite sure what that meant... Other than that, I liked it. Just add a little bit more of the emotion you felt. (:

strongernow replied...
May 23, 2012 at 1:50 pm :
its supposed to be "phone glued to my hand, and eyes glued to my phone".. lol